Sunday 31 May | John 7:37-39 | Pentecost Sunday
Each week, we will update this page with resources that you can use with your children and young people at home. The Sunday Club plan will follow the same teaching scheme as our
Bible Reading - (New International Version)
37 On the last and greatest day of the festival, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, ‘Let anyone who is thirsty come to me and drink. 38 Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them.’ 39 By this he meant the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were later to receive. Up to that time the Spirit had not been given, since Jesus had not yet been glorified.
An Activity for everyone
All Age Worship - This morning is an All Age Service. Enjoy watching the Service together, and then think about the questions below.
Questions to talk through together
Today is a recap of all the things we have learnt
Use the craft sheet to help you remember all
In our service this morning we are learning about
1) Share some of the things that you
2) What did you learn about the Holy Spirit
3) Why is the Holy Spirit "what we
4) Who is the Holy Spirit for? (v38)
1) Discuss the different things that you and your
2) What do you think it means for the Holy Spirit
3) Who is the Holy Spirit for? and when do they
4) How does having God's Holy Spirit,
A Prayer to say
This week, pray to the Holy Spirit. You might want to use the prayer below.
Thank you that you live in my heart when I trust in Jesus.
Thank you that you are what I really need.
Please help me to follow Jesus every day.
If you have not already made a Pentecost Headband, then why not make one today!
See the video below for instructions on how to make the the headband.
You will need
- A4 White Card
- A4 Paper x3 (1xRed, 1xOrange, 1xYellow)
- Pens or colouring pencils
- PVA Glue or Sellotape